We Believe: The Bible is our all sufficient rule for faith and practice. This Statement of Fundamental Truths is intended as a basis of fellowship and membership among us, that we all speak the same thing (1Cor. 1:10; Acts 2:42):
The Scriptures Inspired (Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27) The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
The One True God (1Jn. 5:7) There is one God, eternally co-existent in three persons: God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
The Lord Jesus Christ is the Eternal Son of God. The Scriptures affirm:
- His virgin birth (Mat. 1:23; Lk. 1:33)
- His sinless life (Heb. 7:26; 1Pet. 2:22)
- His Miracles (Acts 2:22, 10:38)
- His substitutionary work on the Cross (1Cor. 15:3; 2Cor. 5:21)
- His bodily resurrection from the dead (Mat. 28:6; Lk. 24:39; 1Cor. 15:4)
- His Exaltation to the right hand of God (Acts 1:9-11, 2:33; Ph. 2:9-11; Heb. 1:3)
The Fall of Man (Gen. 1:26, 2:17, 3:6; Romans 5:12-19) Man was created good and upright; for God said, “Let us make man in Our own image, after Our likeness.” However, man by voluntary transgression fell and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God.
The Salvation of Man (Rom. 5:1; Eph. 2:8-9, 13-18) The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ.
Divine Healing (Ex. 15:25-26; Jas. 5:14-15; 1Pet. 2:24) The Redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing both physical and spiritual in answer to believing prayer.
The Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Luke 11:13, Acts 2:4, 10:44-46, 19:1-7) The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4 is given to Believers who ask for it.
Sanctification (Rom. 6:1-11, 8:1-2, 8:10; Gal. 2:20; 1Pet. 1:5) Sanctification is realized in the Believer by recognizing his identification with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection, and by Faith reckoned daily upon the fact of that union, and by offering every faculty continually to the dominion of the Holy Spirit.
The Ordinances of the Church
- Baptism in Water (Mat. 28:19, Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47-48; Rom 6:4) The ordinance of Baptism by immersion is commanded in the Scriptures. All who repent and believe on Christ as Saviour and Lord are to be baptized; not for Salvation, but as an act of obedience. Water Baptism is an outward sign of an inward change.
- The Lords Supper, consisting of the elements bread and the fruit of the vine is the symbol expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ; a memorial of His suffering and death and a prophecy of His second coming, and is enjoined on all Believers ‘til He come!’.
The Blessed Hope – Rapture of the Church (John 14:1-3; 1Cor. 15:51-52; Phi. 3:20; 1Thes. 4:13-18; Titus 2:11-14) We believe that according to the Word of God the next great event in the fulfillment of prophecy will be the coming of the Lord in the air to receive to Himself into Heaven both His own who are alive and remain unto His coming, and also all who have fallen asleep in Jesus, and that this event is the Blessed Hope set before us in the Scripture and for this we should be constantly looking.
The Tribulation (John 19:30; the Books of: Daniel, Revelation, Jeremiah, Mathew, Isaiah and Joel) Tribulation is a seven year period of discipline and judgment. The Church, those who have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross, will not be present during this time.
The Millennial Reign of Christ of 1000 years (Zech. 14:5; Mat. 24:27, 24:30; Rev. 1:7, 19:11-14, 20:1-6) The Millennial Reign is the visible return of Christ with His Saints (the Raptured Church) to reign on the earth for on thousand years, which occurs at the end of the seven year Tribulation period.
Final Judgment (Mat. 25:46; Mark 9:43; Rev. 19:20, 20:11-15, 21:8) There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; the second death.
New Heavens and the New Earth (2Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21-22) ‘We, according to His Promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness’.
A Statement of this Ministry: Due to the lowering of standards, permissiveness and moral decay of our society including much of the so-called Religious/Church world today, we affirm our stance and our commitment to the Scriptures in opposition to ADULTERY, FORNICATION, HOMOSEXUALITY, LESBIANISM & SAME SEX MARRIAGE.