- "Kermit Gosnell is not an anomaly in this Fortune 500 enterprise of killing unborn children," Franks said at a... fb.me/1TMHuLNFV 16 hours ago
- Gosnell case shows abortion law needed to protect unborn children fb.me/2jNFrmSO6 16 hours ago
- Ex Late Term Abortionist explains the 'procedure'. fb.me/2nFHDZmrR 16 hours ago
- The Baltimore Sun fb.me/2f1kTA3dO 17 hours ago
- Yes, you can do it! fb.me/RuxzWjTr 1 day ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL CHOSE LIFE.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL IS GUILTY.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE.
- Abortion in Louisiana – Planned Parenthood is comin’ to town.
- Today on the Sidewalk
- Arming the Abortion Agenda with…Ladies Arm Wrestling?
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND – The Sidewalk Wars
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND, even if you’re an army of ONE.
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: ABORTION
The System is comprised of the building blocks of the Church, Family, and Government. Many blocks made the building that is the abortion facility. The Failure in the System in right decisions is another reason why we have abortion law … Continue reading
And I thought the French just hated Americans. ‘The lower house of the French Parliament voted on Friday to fully reimburse all abortions and to make contraception FREE for minors from the age of 15 to 18. France’s national medical … Continue reading
This time of year brings up a bevy of emotions for everyone, good and bad. Women who have lost a child to abortion feel abandoned and dismal. We are pariah, we are the most inhuman, according to the world. Why … Continue reading
TODAY the door to abortion is open WIDE in Faith-Based hospitals. Emergency only, life of the mother…really? And whose opinion would it be to make a decision to destroy a life in an emergency situation? Doctor Somebody, Sister So-and-so, Mister … Continue reading
I cannot give an entire account of all the bits and pieces of guilt I have had over the years. Being Post Abortive, I still battle a devil that seeks me because of my past sin. I had a lot … Continue reading
I know you’ve read the story regarding the babies found at a Buddhist temple in Thailand, millions have. Abortion is illegal there except in rape, incest and when life of the mother is in jeopardy. In a way it’s an … Continue reading
We are in day 17 of the 40 Days for Life campaign. So, I took the mile and a half walk down to the Women’s Med Center (the local abortion clinic) to see how the Dayton campaign is going. I … Continue reading
“I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live…” Deuteronomy 30:19 Your life has been first … Continue reading
Or, Catholic ideology & children lost to abortion As an ex-catholic, I do have knowledge of their dogma regarding death and salvation. While pondering this, it came to me: Catholics really don’t know where the aborted babies are. Most Catholics, … Continue reading