- fb.me/2b0oZB37M 5 hours ago
- When you can, please pray for these two situations from the sidewalk today :) fb.me/35OFKcUl5 7 hours ago
- “It showed a child in the throes of dying from a saline abortion,” the Arizona Republican congressman recalls in... fb.me/T1NND6u5 8 hours ago
- On Father's Day, adoptive dad is grateful: Letter fb.me/28yFup4AL 15 hours ago
- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 15 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: ACLU
TODAY the door to abortion is open WIDE in Faith-Based hospitals. Emergency only, life of the mother…really? And whose opinion would it be to make a decision to destroy a life in an emergency situation? Doctor Somebody, Sister So-and-so, Mister … Continue reading
The democrats see abortion as a social issue and republicans see it as a political issue. Since abortion became law in 1973, it became political which means we have to deal with law, not moral objection. Prolifers have a harder … Continue reading
KeepLifeLegal is all about lifting up the Post Abortive Woman and Unborn Civil Liberties. But the issue of Life is far more than that. Our civil liberties and right to a Life that is godly and protected is on the … Continue reading
Or, The Church, Public School & Abortion ….The mother of a 15-year old girl recently discovered that Ballard High School (Seattle, WA) helped her daughter get an abortion and never informed her…..when the 15-year old girl’s pregnancy was confirmed, they … Continue reading
All too often ‘fathers’ get all the grief for the child that would not be born and most of them should. But what about the men that either did not know she was pregnant much less got an abortion without … Continue reading
Some new legislation in the state of Ohio is being sponsored by Rep. John Adams of the 78th House district; House Bill 252 or The Father’s Right Bill. This bill will require the biological father’s consent before an abortion can … Continue reading
This video is from the Church Law Group. Anyone that has a church, ministry or is going to start one, I URGE you to view this video. Soon our God-given rights will be curbed due to the Gay Agenda and thus, the … Continue reading
What Katherine Ragsdale does is abysmal, an abomination and damnable. From the ACLU-NCA: The Prince George’s Hospital system is currently accepting bids from private health systems to take over the publicly-operated system. A change in ownership could negatively impact quality … Continue reading
In my house, we serve the Lord Jesus Christ – He died for all and is risen, at the right hand of God. Muhammad died for no one but himself and a lie.