- Highlights from Inhuman: Stop the Killing Rally in Germantown, Maryland fb.me/2couvL7JX 4 hours ago
- fb.me/1K2NkZTkN 4 hours ago
- @CatholicNotions Makes me smile :) 5 hours ago
- fb.me/F1o7RgyP 5 hours ago
- onenewsnow.com/pro-life/2013/… fb.me/sB7UOxjX 10 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL CHOSE LIFE.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL IS GUILTY.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE.
- Abortion in Louisiana – Planned Parenthood is comin’ to town.
- Today on the Sidewalk
- Arming the Abortion Agenda with…Ladies Arm Wrestling?
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND – The Sidewalk Wars
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND, even if you’re an army of ONE.
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: Christian
Post-abortive women and men want to be whole, complete…well. Just like the lame man at the Pool of Bethesda, Jesus had to ask me if I wanted to be made well. I didn’t know Jesus 30 years ago and went … Continue reading
U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais has told a newspaper that his views about abortion have evolved after previously supporting his ex-wife’s decisions to abort pregnancies during their marriage. As horrible as that is, Rep. DesJarlais is NOW painfully aware that he … Continue reading
GOD. But I’ll get back to Him in a minute. God gave us free will, which also includes opinions….and opinions are like *AHEM* elbows, just about everyone’s got one. When it comes to the abortion question, this is typically the … Continue reading
Don’t look surprised. This country has been on a downward spiral since taking prayer out of schools. And since then, children are taught to be against conservative morality in public school and in the home. The Liberal Agenda and Gay … Continue reading
Today, someone is reading this post because she is contemplating aborting her unborn child. She scrolls through tons of blogs and sites looking for an answer. Her tiny one is nestled in her womb while she thinks this thing through. … Continue reading
Today was Life Chain. Life Chain is the first Sunday in October where many can gather to silently pray, usually single file along the street, and hold prolife signs for one hour. Right after, your church group can pray together … Continue reading
It’s Saturday again – it’s that day in the week when most people have those few precious moments to think the hard things and research solutions to ‘fix’ them. I’m a researcher, analyzer and over-thinker. I pre-organize my thoughts (is … Continue reading
Persecution of the United States Constitution is a sign we are reverting back to the Jolly Ole England of the 1600’s. Understanding our Constitution should bring persecution into focus and why it is critical that we need to defend what … Continue reading