- fb.me/yZLS350G 13 hours ago
- fb.me/1IUZbYiQx 13 hours ago
- DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT HAS A PRICE: Planned Parenthood (Obama) has raised $3.3 million in donations for the... fb.me/1N1S28OLf 13 hours ago
- LIFE HAS A PRICE: Planned Parenthood says 58 percent of pregnancies are unintended, for a $406 million price-tag... fb.me/24NK8FIDS 13 hours ago
- fb.me/AjwErbdF 14 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL CHOSE LIFE.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL IS GUILTY.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE.
- Abortion in Louisiana – Planned Parenthood is comin’ to town.
- Today on the Sidewalk
- Arming the Abortion Agenda with…Ladies Arm Wrestling?
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND – The Sidewalk Wars
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND, even if you’re an army of ONE.
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: conservative
Persecution of the United States Constitution is a sign we are reverting back to the Jolly Ole England of the 1600’s. Understanding our Constitution should bring persecution into focus and why it is critical that we need to defend what … Continue reading
Do you really think that EVERY Democrat is enamored with Obama? Of course not. But they will vote for him this November because they are party driven and agenda driven. What is interesting to me is the absolute ignorance of … Continue reading
As a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I believe that abortion is a non-negotiable issue. As a Christian and follower of Jesus Christ, you are commanded to respect LIFE. Any denomination or church that waffles on the Message … Continue reading
Things to do this summer… Summer is here and time is short. I am very occupied with my youngest son spending his entire summer with me which means that I have to prioritize my time better. My teenage son is … Continue reading
Your Moral Barometer versus the Gay Agenda or, Has my conscious & Constitution been dumped on again?
There is more than one way to skin a cat, so to say. The conscious clause that prolifers fight for are not in vain but they are in jeopardy. But what about YOUR morality and/or Christianity being attacked and forced … Continue reading
Part 1 In 1973, Roe v Wade was passed into law because of a ‘woman’s right to privacy’; this was not an abortion law per se, it was a huge smoke screen to force the Supreme Court to look at … Continue reading
We, the People, waited with anticipation for the election results this past Tuesday. With every win we woohooed and yahooed. But the much more mature Conservative knows this is not just the beginning but a much anticipated do-over. I can … Continue reading
‘Conservative evangelical Christians who supported President Obama during the campaign are expressing emotions “ranging from disappointment to optimism” following his recent decisions on several “culture war issues,” such as abortion and embryonic stem cell research.’ Shame on ANY Conservative Evangelicals … Continue reading