- fb.me/yZLS350G 6 hours ago
- fb.me/1IUZbYiQx 6 hours ago
- DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT HAS A PRICE: Planned Parenthood (Obama) has raised $3.3 million in donations for the... fb.me/1N1S28OLf 6 hours ago
- LIFE HAS A PRICE: Planned Parenthood says 58 percent of pregnancies are unintended, for a $406 million price-tag... fb.me/24NK8FIDS 6 hours ago
- fb.me/AjwErbdF 7 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL CHOSE LIFE.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL IS GUILTY.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE.
- Abortion in Louisiana – Planned Parenthood is comin’ to town.
- Today on the Sidewalk
- Arming the Abortion Agenda with…Ladies Arm Wrestling?
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND – The Sidewalk Wars
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND, even if you’re an army of ONE.
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: embryonic stem cell research
While reading an article in the NY Post about embryonic stem cell therapy, I’m in a quandary of emotions. This story is about a blind child that doctors think will benefit from an injection of embryonic stem cells in his … Continue reading