- fb.me/2b0oZB37M 7 hours ago
- When you can, please pray for these two situations from the sidewalk today :) fb.me/35OFKcUl5 9 hours ago
- “It showed a child in the throes of dying from a saline abortion,” the Arizona Republican congressman recalls in... fb.me/T1NND6u5 10 hours ago
- On Father's Day, adoptive dad is grateful: Letter fb.me/28yFup4AL 16 hours ago
- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 17 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: eugenics
Apartheid is not just a South African tragedy, the term apartheid (a policy or practice to segregate) has a distinct parallel with eugenics (selective segregation through breeding & bioethics), because both seek to segregate what has been deemed to be … Continue reading
1. “You can’t be pro-choice and be anti-death penalty/anti-war at the same time.” He said False. “The victims of the death penalty and war are fully conscious persons rather than presentient entities in a woman’s womb, so the moral questions … Continue reading
Nothing that is made by God is imperfect – only the people that believe God to be imperfect and a Creator of imperfection – how it must grieve Him that people so casually distrust Him and make themselves ‘God’ in … Continue reading
While reading an article in the NY Post about embryonic stem cell therapy, I’m in a quandary of emotions. This story is about a blind child that doctors think will benefit from an injection of embryonic stem cells in his … Continue reading
Or, Hail to the Victors?? The University of Michigan is the newest death mill – they are using private funds for embryonic stem cell research. Prolifers tend to forget that just because the government is not funding this heinous research … Continue reading
This has been compiled by Robert Moon, Macon County Conservative Examiner – 7/24/09. This is a brief synopsis of the current legislation wanna-be; HR 3200. This is per http://www.francesandfriends.com. These are just the highlights.
Economic efficiency = abortion & euthanasia & eugenics. See what the government has in store for us regarding national healthcare. Sign the petition at http://www.freeourhealthcarenow.com.