- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 11 minutes ago
- Heartbreaking what women will do to save themselves by killing their unborn. fb.me/RlFU0bHv 28 minutes ago
- MSNBC Anchor: "I Don’t Want to Get Bogged Down" with Whether Babies Feel Pain During Abortion fb.me/1sPBzvoN4 37 minutes ago
- Today, consider praying for the unborn scheduled for abortions. We'd love to see you on the sidewalk - Wednesdays... fb.me/DuGTb404 41 minutes ago
- News - Culture of Life Family Services fb.me/1YxbqB5I4 51 minutes ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: euthanasia
4. “Even first-trimester fetuses can feel pain.” He said False. “Fetal nerve cells can react to trauma, but pain reception requires a neocortex–which is not formed until early in the third trimester.” MYTH BUSTED: This excuse to abort unborn children … Continue reading
1. “You can’t be pro-choice and be anti-death penalty/anti-war at the same time.” He said False. “The victims of the death penalty and war are fully conscious persons rather than presentient entities in a woman’s womb, so the moral questions … Continue reading
Much of the American public believes that the issue of Life is a matter of opinion, not fact. Too many people see Life as a choice to be born or not, whether because of health reasons, financial circumstances, etc. The … Continue reading
Do you know anyone that has been stricken with Alzheimer’s? I have. It’ll break your heart. Pat Robertson has an opinion that someone with Alzheimer’s is already dead and that a spouse can go ahead and divorce their afflicted loved … Continue reading
This has been compiled by Robert Moon, Macon County Conservative Examiner – 7/24/09. This is a brief synopsis of the current legislation wanna-be; HR 3200. This is per http://www.francesandfriends.com. These are just the highlights.
An article caught my attention on Monday’s Yahoo Science…in part it says that our children are leaving a huge carbon ‘footprint’… “Under current conditions in the United States, for instance, each child ultimately adds about 9,441 metric tons of carbon … Continue reading
Economic efficiency = abortion & euthanasia & eugenics. See what the government has in store for us regarding national healthcare. Sign the petition at http://www.freeourhealthcarenow.com.
“There exists ample authority under which population growth could be regulated,” wrote Obama appointee John Holdren. “It has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population … Continue reading