- "Kermit Gosnell is not an anomaly in this Fortune 500 enterprise of killing unborn children," Franks said at a... fb.me/1TMHuLNFV 14 hours ago
- Gosnell case shows abortion law needed to protect unborn children fb.me/2jNFrmSO6 14 hours ago
- Ex Late Term Abortionist explains the 'procedure'. fb.me/2nFHDZmrR 14 hours ago
- The Baltimore Sun fb.me/2f1kTA3dO 14 hours ago
- Yes, you can do it! fb.me/RuxzWjTr 1 day ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL CHOSE LIFE.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL IS GUILTY.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE.
- Abortion in Louisiana – Planned Parenthood is comin’ to town.
- Today on the Sidewalk
- Arming the Abortion Agenda with…Ladies Arm Wrestling?
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND – The Sidewalk Wars
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND, even if you’re an army of ONE.
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: forgiveness
The Failure of Abortion is our failure as a person, as a Church, as a Family, as a Nation. Abortion is personal but exponential in the realm of human nature and accepted doctrine. We have grieved, protested, prayed, complained in … Continue reading