- "Kermit Gosnell is not an anomaly in this Fortune 500 enterprise of killing unborn children," Franks said at a... fb.me/1TMHuLNFV 35 minutes ago
- Gosnell case shows abortion law needed to protect unborn children fb.me/2jNFrmSO6 37 minutes ago
- Ex Late Term Abortionist explains the 'procedure'. fb.me/2nFHDZmrR 51 minutes ago
- The Baltimore Sun fb.me/2f1kTA3dO 1 hour ago
- Yes, you can do it! fb.me/RuxzWjTr 10 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL CHOSE LIFE.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL IS GUILTY.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE.
- Abortion in Louisiana – Planned Parenthood is comin’ to town.
- Today on the Sidewalk
- Arming the Abortion Agenda with…Ladies Arm Wrestling?
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND – The Sidewalk Wars
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND, even if you’re an army of ONE.
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: God
I go to the sidewalk heavy and leave light and victorious. With very few turnarounds I am still victorious! ‘Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I … Continue reading
“F*** you, lady! This is my third abortion!” I suppose she said that with the best of intentions? Of course not; clearly she was angry with her decision to be at the abortion facility AGAIN for doing the exact same … Continue reading
‘Ladies’ arm wrestling…Men in the City bachelor auction…all for….PLANNED PARENTHOOD??? Yes, hosted by a group that tries to look like a rebel offshoot of Planned Parenthood’s sex ed and sex health agenda called PUSH Dayton. You can find them here. … Continue reading
It’s easy to see that ALL prochoicers KNOW it’s a baby, but it’s so tough to watch these women and girls go in and out of the abortion facility as if it’s an errand on the way home. This past … Continue reading
or, 5 reasons why Christians deny the sidewalk. A woman on the sidewalk yesterday said that the evangelical home church she attends does not know she comes to the abortion facility to pray and counsel. Her reasoning is that her … Continue reading
ON THE SIDEWALK: Seeing a funeral procession go past the abortion facility today was rather interesting – there was death on both sides of the sidewalk. On one side there were family and friends mourning the loss of a loved … Continue reading
Being God must be exhausting for the prochoice/proabort movement. The choices and laws you make for everyone else must be grueling; is it comforting to know that you can parent a country but you don’t have to be a parent … Continue reading
Testimony at the Ohio House finance Committee last week was interesting, particularly regarding Planned Parenthood funding….or in this case being defunded. Representative Ron Maag asked Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio’s CEO Stephanie Kight WHY keep your last three abortion centers … Continue reading
As the Supreme Court goes, so does our original rights and liberties; then, all things being equal, the simplest solution is usually the preferred conclusion….except in government. I am not philosophical but I am interested in theories that put us … Continue reading
These are 3 separate articles originally written/posted Oct. 2009 which is STILL the subject of the hour. America continues to be bullied to accept an agenda that is clearly unbiblical and unnatural and has deliberately put your moral and religious conscience under … Continue reading