- "Kermit Gosnell is not an anomaly in this Fortune 500 enterprise of killing unborn children," Franks said at a... fb.me/1TMHuLNFV 11 hours ago
- Gosnell case shows abortion law needed to protect unborn children fb.me/2jNFrmSO6 11 hours ago
- Ex Late Term Abortionist explains the 'procedure'. fb.me/2nFHDZmrR 11 hours ago
- The Baltimore Sun fb.me/2f1kTA3dO 12 hours ago
- Yes, you can do it! fb.me/RuxzWjTr 21 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL CHOSE LIFE.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL IS GUILTY.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE.
- Abortion in Louisiana – Planned Parenthood is comin’ to town.
- Today on the Sidewalk
- Arming the Abortion Agenda with…Ladies Arm Wrestling?
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND – The Sidewalk Wars
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND, even if you’re an army of ONE.
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: Harry Reid
Yet another week has ended without a conclusion to this pesky healthcare bill. Instead we get the drama that particular individuals portray as some kind of pseudo normal on the planet Democrat. What about the babies? What about the elderly? … Continue reading
Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky had this recent post on his site today (12-17-09). You can read the entire post here. Senator McConnell comments: ‘The only conceivable justification for rushing this bill is the overwhelming opposition of the American people. … Continue reading
From Fox News: “Instead of joining us on the right side of history, all the Republicans can come up with is, ‘slow down, stop everything, let’s start over.’ If you think you’ve heard these same excuses before, you’re right,” Reid … Continue reading
Senator Mary Landrieu, moderate Democrat of the state of Louisiana has been on the fence regarding the healthcare issue. Is Landrieu and Louisiana going to be bought and paid for by Harry Reid and his healthcare bill? 100 million dollars says YES. AP - … Continue reading
From the Columbus Dispatch: ‘In a conference call with reporters, House Minority Leader John Boehner, R-West Chester (Ohio), assailed the House Democratic version of the health-care bill as a “1.6 trillion monstrosity. The Democratic takeover (of health care) is going … Continue reading