- fb.me/2b0oZB37M 7 hours ago
- When you can, please pray for these two situations from the sidewalk today :) fb.me/35OFKcUl5 9 hours ago
- “It showed a child in the throes of dying from a saline abortion,” the Arizona Republican congressman recalls in... fb.me/T1NND6u5 10 hours ago
- On Father's Day, adoptive dad is grateful: Letter fb.me/28yFup4AL 17 hours ago
- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 17 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: Healthcare reform
Where does the blame go? Who put Obama in office? Who is going to try to keep him in office? WOMEN. Liberal women that really believe in the SO-CALLED war on women. What a JOKE…and a CRIME called Obamacare. WELCOME … Continue reading
Abortion is not only a moral issue or a social issue, it’s also a financial issue. Abortion costs us lives and money: Total number of abortions in the United States 1967-2011: 54,900,000 Population of 72 largest U.S. cities: 54,899,885 … Continue reading
Much of the American public believes that the issue of Life is a matter of opinion, not fact. Too many people see Life as a choice to be born or not, whether because of health reasons, financial circumstances, etc. The … Continue reading
Is human-hood of an unborn child a ‘religious’ issue? Or is it political? None of the above: Conception is a scientific fact of when life begins – when fertilization of a human ovum has taken place, AT THAT MOMENT a … Continue reading
TODAY the door to abortion is open WIDE in Faith-Based hospitals. Emergency only, life of the mother…really? And whose opinion would it be to make a decision to destroy a life in an emergency situation? Doctor Somebody, Sister So-and-so, Mister … Continue reading
We, the People, waited with anticipation for the election results this past Tuesday. With every win we woohooed and yahooed. But the much more mature Conservative knows this is not just the beginning but a much anticipated do-over. I can … Continue reading
Or, I will NEVER eat in a Chinese restaurant EVER. At least 13 million (reported only) babies are aborted each year in China -unborn female babies are discarded most; unborn male babies bring the most money. Live births are about … Continue reading
Data from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show that black women get almost 40 percent of the country’s abortions, even though blacks make up only 13 percent of the population. Nearly 40 percent of black pregnancies end … Continue reading