- “It showed a child in the throes of dying from a saline abortion,” the Arizona Republican congressman recalls in... fb.me/T1NND6u5 55 minutes ago
- On Father's Day, adoptive dad is grateful: Letter fb.me/28yFup4AL 7 hours ago
- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 7 hours ago
- Heartbreaking what women will do to save themselves by killing their unborn. fb.me/RlFU0bHv 7 hours ago
- MSNBC Anchor: "I Don’t Want to Get Bogged Down" with Whether Babies Feel Pain During Abortion fb.me/1sPBzvoN4 8 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: Heartbeat Bill
During the 2012 elections, Republicans questioned why abortion was not prevalent and Democrats wondered why it was so prevalent. Seem a bit bipolar? You’re right, it is – and trying to sort this out for moderates to understand was exhausting. … Continue reading
November 28, 2012 “The chamber doesn’t plan to vote on the so-called “heartbeat bill” before the end of the legislative session next month, Republican Senate President Tom Niehaus said, citing concerns the resulting law might have been found to be … Continue reading
Your vote counts – so the Prolife voter is caught between a rock and a hard place because the RNC candidate is not prolife enough for ya? Not so fast… My husband and I have been pretty beaten up by … Continue reading
If you are prolife AT ALL and keep an eye on abortion related issues, you’ll see a parting of the waters between the true Prolife Republicans and Republicans in name only. RINO’s get elected because they say they’ll vote for … Continue reading
It is still so hard to believe that after many years of being a polite society here in these United States of America that Roe v. Wade will soon be in its 40th year. With abortion still legal, we as … Continue reading
It’s incredible what a person puts themselves through for a 3 minute period of their life. But the three of us that testified for the Post Abortive woman was the tip of the iceberg of the millions of women that … Continue reading
Election Day has come and gone and sadly, unborn Life is still at risk. Mississippi, which has some of the strictest anti-abortion law in the United States struck down the Personhood Amendment. Fingers are getting pointed toward who dropped the … Continue reading
Part 1 #esthermovement Esther was orphaned and adopted by her cousin Mordecai and became Queen…a Queen of the greatest empire on the earth at that time. That doesn’t come by accident. She was chosen by God to help her people … Continue reading
What can I say? The rally was incredible and awe-inspiring. We heard from people on the front-lines of the fight for LIFE; current Ohio state representatives, state senators…and that’s just the beginning! Hearing from Dr. Jack Willke and hearing his … Continue reading
National pro-life leaders are coming to the Ohio Statehouse on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 for the Heartbeat Bill rally at 12 noon. Jill Stanek is also coming to speak, although she’s not on this promotion video. Wear RED!! …and since WordPress is being snotty … Continue reading