- “Regardless of your personal beliefs, I would hope that stopping atrocities against little babies is something we... fb.me/1S40ZoZlq 10 hours ago
- Most Women Denied Abortions Have No Regrets fb.me/2v0LqC7oy 15 hours ago
- I posted 6 photos on Facebook in the album "Where aborted babies go" fb.me/HXvDcDwe 15 hours ago
- fb.me/2rqppPLUW 15 hours ago
- THIS TOOK UNTIL NOW??? 'In October of 2012, the mother stole a candy bar while shopping for the suspects. She told... fb.me/WWFwJV6n 15 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: HHS
Jesus is perfect – in a fallen world perfection is unattainable. We are always to be more like Jesus but we cannot be perfect, but we can be holier. Voting for a liberal, a third party candidate or not voting … Continue reading
This has been compiled by Robert Moon, Macon County Conservative Examiner – 7/24/09. This is a brief synopsis of the current legislation wanna-be; HR 3200. This is per http://www.francesandfriends.com. These are just the highlights.
Not all Democrats are on board with the new healthcare reform legislation. A bipartisan group says healthcare reform must include an explicit ban on the use of taxpayer money for abortions to prevent them from increasing as a result of … Continue reading
From the Topeka Capital-Journal: The Senate launched debate Tuesday in advance of a final vote on the nomination of Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius as secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Democrats praised Sebelius’ political experience in … Continue reading
From the Wichita Eagle: Kansas Sen. Sam Brownback could be waffling a bit in his support for Gov. Kathleen Sebelius to run the Health and Human Services Department. Congressional Quarterly reports that the Republican lawmaker plans to think more about … Continue reading
From the Topeka Capital-Journal: Republicans put the brakes Thursday on Senate confirmation of Gov. Kathleen Sebelius as secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s objections could push to next week a vote … Continue reading
This bit of ‘measure’ for late-term abortion means nothing. Topeka, Kansas- A spokeswoman for Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius says she is still reviewing a bill dealing with late-term abortions. Sebelius has until Thursday to deal with the measure. She has a … Continue reading
Stupider? YEP. From Washington: A Senate committee has scheduled a vote for Tuesday on President Barack Obama’s nominee for health and human services secretary, Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius….The Senate Finance Committee will vote on sending Sebelius’ nomination to the full … Continue reading
This is an interesting turn on injury or death to the unborn…read on from FoxNews.com: ‘Oklahoma state lawmakers passed the Use of Force for the Protection of the Unborn Act this week and if the Senate approves it in a … Continue reading