- Most Women Denied Abortions Have No Regrets fb.me/2v0LqC7oy 4 hours ago
- I posted 6 photos on Facebook in the album "Where aborted babies go" fb.me/HXvDcDwe 4 hours ago
- fb.me/2rqppPLUW 4 hours ago
- THIS TOOK UNTIL NOW??? 'In October of 2012, the mother stole a candy bar while shopping for the suspects. She told... fb.me/WWFwJV6n 4 hours ago
- fb.me/FXdCxZN3 5 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
40 Days for Life
Dear Lord Jesus, I realize that I am a sinner and have broken your laws. I understand that my sin has separated me from you. I am sorry and I ask you to forgive me. I accept the fact that your son Jesus Christ died for me, was resurrected, and is alive today and hears my prayers. I now open my heart’s door and invite Jesus in to become my Lord and my Saviour. I give Him control and ask that He would rule and reign in my heart so that His perfect will would be accomplished in my life.
In Jesus name I pray.
Legal Schmegal"This publication and all articles contained herein are designed to provide general information in regard to the subject matter covered. The opinions expressed herein and in articles are those of the author. The author assumes no responsibility for the content of other websites which may be linked through posts or comments."
Fair Use Statement
'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.' (United States Constitution)
KeepLifeLegal is for informational purposes only.