- fb.me/2b0oZB37M 10 hours ago
- When you can, please pray for these two situations from the sidewalk today :) fb.me/35OFKcUl5 12 hours ago
- “It showed a child in the throes of dying from a saline abortion,” the Arizona Republican congressman recalls in... fb.me/T1NND6u5 13 hours ago
- On Father's Day, adoptive dad is grateful: Letter fb.me/28yFup4AL 19 hours ago
- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 20 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: HR3962
Or, Excuse me, Sir, but you have just stepped on my Civil Liberties! The First Amendment of the Bill of Rights says: ‘Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging … Continue reading
Or, The Circus is in town. Since the House vote on Bill HR3962 and the rejection of abortion services covered (Stupak Amendment, HR3962, Rev 108), the backlash has been interesting and entertaining seeing how Republicans and Democrats are reacting to … Continue reading
Or, Rules are rules. From the Dayton Daily News: “It’s so unjust and such a ridiculously outdated policy,” she said. “Why use homophobia and discrimination on the basis of marital status to keep good loving parents from having children?” A … Continue reading
Or, Where’s the fire? The smoke screen that the Progressive Left has made is truly mammoth this administration. It’s a cover-up of organized mass destruction of real ‘change’. Rep. Tom Price (R., Ga.), a conservative leader in the House, concedes … Continue reading