- “Regardless of your personal beliefs, I would hope that stopping atrocities against little babies is something we... fb.me/1S40ZoZlq 6 hours ago
- Most Women Denied Abortions Have No Regrets fb.me/2v0LqC7oy 11 hours ago
- I posted 6 photos on Facebook in the album "Where aborted babies go" fb.me/HXvDcDwe 11 hours ago
- fb.me/2rqppPLUW 11 hours ago
- THIS TOOK UNTIL NOW??? 'In October of 2012, the mother stole a candy bar while shopping for the suspects. She told... fb.me/WWFwJV6n 11 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: Jesus Christ
Today started the Summer for Life at our abortion facility. It was terrific to see prolife teens come together to stand in the gap for LIFE. Many people came and hopefully they will come more often in the future. I … Continue reading
Abortion death. But there was at least one save that we know of, PRAISE GOD. I’ll take it. We bathe the abortion facility with so much prayer, all the time! But is it ever enough? No, it isn’t. Our effort … Continue reading
We cannot choose when we are born but we can choose when we can kill. The senseless killings at the abortion facility is exactly that – SENSELESS. Seeing women pull into the parking lot knowing this will be the last … Continue reading
I just came back from a 12 day trip in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Not surprisingly, I had nothing but ‘speedbumps’ that negatively impacted my trip – issues with my son’s summer visitation, a death in the family, and … Continue reading
So I ask, “Heart of my heart, breath of my breath…who can imagine evil? Who can see the beast?” “The beast lies in beautiful dew soaked pastures waiting for the innocent,” He says. ‘The heart is deceitful above all things, … Continue reading
Yes, the irony of it all…Gosnell chose LIFE in prison. Years and years he murdered untold thousands of infants and at least one mom and he chose LIFE. “Prosecutors agreed to two life sentences without parole, and Gosnell was to … Continue reading
I go to the sidewalk heavy and leave light and victorious. With very few turnarounds I am still victorious! ‘Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I … Continue reading
“F*** you, lady! This is my third abortion!” I suppose she said that with the best of intentions? Of course not; clearly she was angry with her decision to be at the abortion facility AGAIN for doing the exact same … Continue reading
It’s easy to see that ALL prochoicers KNOW it’s a baby, but it’s so tough to watch these women and girls go in and out of the abortion facility as if it’s an errand on the way home. This past … Continue reading
or, 5 reasons why Christians deny the sidewalk. A woman on the sidewalk yesterday said that the evangelical home church she attends does not know she comes to the abortion facility to pray and counsel. Her reasoning is that her … Continue reading