- New Orleans Missionary Trip, Press Conference (78 photos and 1 video) fb.me/26XoRJQhe 8 hours ago
- "For too long, abortionists have run roughshod over the law. It's time to hold them accountable for their actions." fb.me/vJKbi7Gd 8 hours ago
- fb.me/2wn6aEX5j 8 hours ago
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans fb.me/2m1Pxn1gZ 9 hours ago
- NOT yay. fb.me/17GAwvPzP 10 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL CHOSE LIFE.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL IS GUILTY.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE.
- Abortion in Louisiana – Planned Parenthood is comin’ to town.
- Today on the Sidewalk
- Arming the Abortion Agenda with…Ladies Arm Wrestling?
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND – The Sidewalk Wars
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND, even if you’re an army of ONE.
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: Jesus Christ
Yes, the irony of it all…Gosnell chose LIFE in prison. Years and years he murdered untold thousands of infants and at least one mom and he chose LIFE. “Prosecutors agreed to two life sentences without parole, and Gosnell was to … Continue reading
I go to the sidewalk heavy and leave light and victorious. With very few turnarounds I am still victorious! ‘Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I … Continue reading
“F*** you, lady! This is my third abortion!” I suppose she said that with the best of intentions? Of course not; clearly she was angry with her decision to be at the abortion facility AGAIN for doing the exact same … Continue reading
It’s easy to see that ALL prochoicers KNOW it’s a baby, but it’s so tough to watch these women and girls go in and out of the abortion facility as if it’s an errand on the way home. This past … Continue reading
or, 5 reasons why Christians deny the sidewalk. A woman on the sidewalk yesterday said that the evangelical home church she attends does not know she comes to the abortion facility to pray and counsel. Her reasoning is that her … Continue reading
ON THE SIDEWALK: Seeing a funeral procession go past the abortion facility today was rather interesting – there was death on both sides of the sidewalk. On one side there were family and friends mourning the loss of a loved … Continue reading
As the Supreme Court goes, so does our original rights and liberties; then, all things being equal, the simplest solution is usually the preferred conclusion….except in government. I am not philosophical but I am interested in theories that put us … Continue reading
Matthew 9:10-12 says, “And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples. And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his … Continue reading
At KeepLifeLegal, we are an Evangelical Christian ministry dedicated to the preservation of LIFE from fertilization to natural death. Within that, we are also dedicated to the traditional natural family and marriage as it is defined in the Bible. We … Continue reading
Timing is everything, eh? SO-CALLED ‘marriage equality’ is going to be heard in the Supreme Court and since the debatable inflatable Rob Portman (R-Oh) is suddenly a parent of a gay son and a Republican, his ‘opinion’ will be absorbed … Continue reading