- “It showed a child in the throes of dying from a saline abortion,” the Arizona Republican congressman recalls in... fb.me/T1NND6u5 19 minutes ago
- On Father's Day, adoptive dad is grateful: Letter fb.me/28yFup4AL 6 hours ago
- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 7 hours ago
- Heartbreaking what women will do to save themselves by killing their unborn. fb.me/RlFU0bHv 7 hours ago
- MSNBC Anchor: "I Don’t Want to Get Bogged Down" with Whether Babies Feel Pain During Abortion fb.me/1sPBzvoN4 7 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: life
Today started the Summer for Life at our abortion facility. It was terrific to see prolife teens come together to stand in the gap for LIFE. Many people came and hopefully they will come more often in the future. I … Continue reading
Being God must be exhausting for the prochoice/proabort movement. The choices and laws you make for everyone else must be grueling; is it comforting to know that you can parent a country but you don’t have to be a parent … Continue reading
I am writing this to the pre-abortive moms and dads; I am also writing this to the addict and prostitute. We humans are very quick to judge God for our lives…why are we here? We feel used, abused and unimportant. … Continue reading