- “Regardless of your personal beliefs, I would hope that stopping atrocities against little babies is something we... fb.me/1S40ZoZlq 10 hours ago
- Most Women Denied Abortions Have No Regrets fb.me/2v0LqC7oy 14 hours ago
- I posted 6 photos on Facebook in the album "Where aborted babies go" fb.me/HXvDcDwe 14 hours ago
- fb.me/2rqppPLUW 15 hours ago
- THIS TOOK UNTIL NOW??? 'In October of 2012, the mother stole a candy bar while shopping for the suspects. She told... fb.me/WWFwJV6n 15 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: ministry
Sometimes, I really hate Facebook. It brings out the side of people that we really don’t want to see; it gives power to those that think they have power…or think they should have power, which is kinda scary. There’s some … Continue reading
Carrying the BAG is a four part series regarding abortion and the women that suffered the loss of their child or children – the Post Abortive Woman. Abortion changes everyone’s life. About 43% of all women, 45 years old and … Continue reading
I hate that I was forced to abort by someone I trusted. I hate that I was lied to by my family, friends and the abortionist. I hate that I have to carry this around like an albatross around my … Continue reading