- On Father's Day, adoptive dad is grateful: Letter fb.me/28yFup4AL 3 hours ago
- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 3 hours ago
- Heartbreaking what women will do to save themselves by killing their unborn. fb.me/RlFU0bHv 3 hours ago
- MSNBC Anchor: "I Don’t Want to Get Bogged Down" with Whether Babies Feel Pain During Abortion fb.me/1sPBzvoN4 3 hours ago
- Today, consider praying for the unborn scheduled for abortions. We'd love to see you on the sidewalk - Wednesdays... fb.me/DuGTb404 3 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: NARAL
Yes, the irony of it all…Gosnell chose LIFE in prison. Years and years he murdered untold thousands of infants and at least one mom and he chose LIFE. “Prosecutors agreed to two life sentences without parole, and Gosnell was to … Continue reading
GOSNELL IS GUILTY. DUH. I shouldn’t have said duh, I guess. My husband and I were discussing the upcoming verdict this afternoon and I said that it would not surprise me that this would be a ‘false positive’ verdict. Do … Continue reading
While on the sidewalk this week, a woman states she has to get an abortion because she doesn’t have insurance. Hmmm…I thought our ‘leader’ fixed that by making everyone pay through the nose for coverage that STINKS and demonizes our … Continue reading
Here are some of the 1 minute speeches on Abortionist Gosnell by some of the members of the House. It’s nice to know that someone in Washington stands up to say that abortion is wrong, life is precious, the unborn … Continue reading
Views from the deep part of the abortion pit, OR the roaches come out when Planned Parenthood is in danger of being defunded.
Ohio has resurrected some old business that didn’t get past lame duck because Sen. Neihaus scrapped it [a fine republican prolife move...?] that will tier, or prioritize money according to those that do not OFFER abortion services FIRST and can … Continue reading
During the 2012 elections, Republicans questioned why abortion was not prevalent and Democrats wondered why it was so prevalent. Seem a bit bipolar? You’re right, it is – and trying to sort this out for moderates to understand was exhausting. … Continue reading
GOD. But I’ll get back to Him in a minute. God gave us free will, which also includes opinions….and opinions are like *AHEM* elbows, just about everyone’s got one. When it comes to the abortion question, this is typically the … Continue reading
Interesting week in prolife, indeed. Our local 40 Days for Life was blessed to have a candlelight service with Dr. Brian Clowes as our speaker. Brian and his wife, Kathleen combined have over 50 years of pro-life experience, ranging from … Continue reading
After the Ohio House passed the Heartbeat Bill (HB125), the clash of the wannabe Titans has begun. Everyone has an opinion; usually ego driven, not based on fact. But the facts are easily assimilated: A heartbeat ensures that there is … Continue reading