- On the sidewalk today :) fb.me/2eKGhQTl4 3 hours ago
- 2 insurers proposed to not cover Wash. abortions fb.me/1fcXJ8qXs 3 hours ago
- MURDER FOR HIRE: ' Gosnell made millions performing abortions, charging up to $2,500 or more in cash if women were... fb.me/AC9lHuFP 3 hours ago
- Neb. AG wants to revoke license of abortion nurse fb.me/2adzSTIKv 3 hours ago
- ‘‘We have made Virginia a priority state for 2013,’’ the SBA List says in its plan. ‘‘We propose a massive... fb.me/Jnfeb3p7 3 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL CHOSE LIFE.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL IS GUILTY.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE.
- Abortion in Louisiana – Planned Parenthood is comin’ to town.
- Today on the Sidewalk
- Arming the Abortion Agenda with…Ladies Arm Wrestling?
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND – The Sidewalk Wars
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND, even if you’re an army of ONE.
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: Ohio Right to Life
Views from the deep part of the abortion pit, OR the roaches come out when Planned Parenthood is in danger of being defunded.
Ohio has resurrected some old business that didn’t get past lame duck because Sen. Neihaus scrapped it [a fine republican prolife move...?] that will tier, or prioritize money according to those that do not OFFER abortion services FIRST and can … Continue reading
I thought I’d ramble a bit about our prochoice/proabort Feminazis that go above and beyond to make killing unborn children legal, available, acceptable and NORMAL throughout the entire pregnancy. Kudos to you all….you have finally made being a human being … Continue reading
November 28, 2012 “The chamber doesn’t plan to vote on the so-called “heartbeat bill” before the end of the legislative session next month, Republican Senate President Tom Niehaus said, citing concerns the resulting law might have been found to be … Continue reading