- “Regardless of your personal beliefs, I would hope that stopping atrocities against little babies is something we... fb.me/1S40ZoZlq 3 hours ago
- Most Women Denied Abortions Have No Regrets fb.me/2v0LqC7oy 8 hours ago
- I posted 6 photos on Facebook in the album "Where aborted babies go" fb.me/HXvDcDwe 8 hours ago
- fb.me/2rqppPLUW 8 hours ago
- THIS TOOK UNTIL NOW??? 'In October of 2012, the mother stole a candy bar while shopping for the suspects. She told... fb.me/WWFwJV6n 9 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: one child policy
How far away is China? Not as far away as I’d like. There is a little-known battle for survival going in some parts of the world. Those at risk are baby girls, and the casualties are in the millions each … Continue reading