- fb.me/2b0oZB37M 5 hours ago
- When you can, please pray for these two situations from the sidewalk today :) fb.me/35OFKcUl5 7 hours ago
- “It showed a child in the throes of dying from a saline abortion,” the Arizona Republican congressman recalls in... fb.me/T1NND6u5 8 hours ago
- On Father's Day, adoptive dad is grateful: Letter fb.me/28yFup4AL 14 hours ago
- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 14 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: Post Abortion Syndrome
The System is comprised of the building blocks of the Church, Family, and Government. Many blocks made the building that is the abortion facility. The Failure in the System in right decisions is another reason why we have abortion law … Continue reading
Just like throwing out ignored leftovers from the fridge, we are allowing unborn human life to be thrown out like wasted food from last night’s dinner without a thought. BAD DECISION. What motivates people to make abortion decisions…or who? How … Continue reading
Post-abortive women and men want to be whole, complete…well. Just like the lame man at the Pool of Bethesda, Jesus had to ask me if I wanted to be made well. I didn’t know Jesus 30 years ago and went … Continue reading
Carrying the BAG is a four part series regarding abortion and the women that suffered the loss of their child or children – the Post Abortive Woman. Abortion changes everyone’s life. About 43% of all women, 45 years old and … Continue reading
“I don’t want to go,” Kathy remembers saying. Years and years ago, kids and teenagers did what their parents told them because they believed that parents knew what was right and wrong. There was never any questions or backtalk, you … Continue reading
Interesting week in prolife, indeed. Our local 40 Days for Life was blessed to have a candlelight service with Dr. Brian Clowes as our speaker. Brian and his wife, Kathleen combined have over 50 years of pro-life experience, ranging from … Continue reading
Being Post Abortive, I know the need to heal but I also know that I have a need to share this grief with others. As a nation we have been so desensitized by Roe v. Wade and the subsequent actions … Continue reading
Did you know that God gives every person, EVERY PERSON, the opportunity to repent? NO ONE is so bad that they cannot be forgiven by God. So, every minute of every day God has given us ‘space’ to repent of … Continue reading
I hate that I was forced to abort by someone I trusted. I hate that I was lied to by my family, friends and the abortionist. I hate that I have to carry this around like an albatross around my … Continue reading