- fb.me/2b0oZB37M 3 hours ago
- When you can, please pray for these two situations from the sidewalk today :) fb.me/35OFKcUl5 6 hours ago
- “It showed a child in the throes of dying from a saline abortion,” the Arizona Republican congressman recalls in... fb.me/T1NND6u5 7 hours ago
- On Father's Day, adoptive dad is grateful: Letter fb.me/28yFup4AL 13 hours ago
- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 13 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: Ted Kennedy
and D.C. needs a talking dog. How infernally tired I am of hearing about Ms. Coakley and her near perfect fit amongst the Kennedyites in Senate Land. I wonder if she’s heard how tired Bostonians and others from Massachusetts are … Continue reading
Mass abortion…In Massachusetts. As usual. From the Boston Globe: Abortion rights advocates said Democrat Martha Coakley, the attorney general, has used whatever position she is in to advance their cause – and that her work predates her time in politics. … Continue reading