- “Regardless of your personal beliefs, I would hope that stopping atrocities against little babies is something we... fb.me/1S40ZoZlq 10 hours ago
- Most Women Denied Abortions Have No Regrets fb.me/2v0LqC7oy 14 hours ago
- I posted 6 photos on Facebook in the album "Where aborted babies go" fb.me/HXvDcDwe 14 hours ago
- fb.me/2rqppPLUW 15 hours ago
- THIS TOOK UNTIL NOW??? 'In October of 2012, the mother stole a candy bar while shopping for the suspects. She told... fb.me/WWFwJV6n 15 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: terrorist
This November 2, 2010, Colorado voters will decide on an anti-abortion “personhood” amendment that would give unborn babies human rights in the state constitution. If this is passed, and other states do the same, this could be what finally abolishes … Continue reading
During this witch-hunt for prolife activists since the Tiller death, I’ve been taking a look at what others are saying, just as I did in my last article. I was reading a newspaper from Kansas and came across a letter … Continue reading
Abortion opponents had planned to hold their service outside the Tiller abortion clinic, but changed the site after learning the Kansas chapter of the National Organization for Women was going to hold a counter-protest at the clinic. “They decided to … Continue reading
You know, just when I thought I wasn’t going to post today,I read something this stupid: “He (Scott Roeder) is a terrorist — there is no question about that. I don’t believe he is an isolated terrorist,” said LeRoy Carhart, … Continue reading