- “Regardless of your personal beliefs, I would hope that stopping atrocities against little babies is something we... fb.me/1S40ZoZlq 2 hours ago
- Most Women Denied Abortions Have No Regrets fb.me/2v0LqC7oy 7 hours ago
- I posted 6 photos on Facebook in the album "Where aborted babies go" fb.me/HXvDcDwe 7 hours ago
- fb.me/2rqppPLUW 7 hours ago
- THIS TOOK UNTIL NOW??? 'In October of 2012, the mother stole a candy bar while shopping for the suspects. She told... fb.me/WWFwJV6n 8 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: The Church
When I’m on the sidewalk, I wonder how people don’t know that this killing field is here and doing business dressed up like a civil right. But then I got it: Every car that passes by this abortion facility knows … Continue reading
Have you ever tried to step over your sleeping dog and it suddenly wakes with a vengeance and nearly knocks you down? Sleeping Dog Politics. That dog is just waiting for the right time to wake up and knock you … Continue reading
I go to the sidewalk heavy and leave light and victorious. With very few turnarounds I am still victorious! ‘Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I … Continue reading
Louisiana Right to Life [LRTL] isn’t seeing how monumental this is, or maybe they aren’t reporting it, but with Mississippi nearly abortion facility free, pre-abortive Mississippians will go where abortion is available. Arkansas has passed incredible legislation recently restricting abortion … Continue reading
“F*** you, lady! This is my third abortion!” I suppose she said that with the best of intentions? Of course not; clearly she was angry with her decision to be at the abortion facility AGAIN for doing the exact same … Continue reading
or, 5 reasons why Christians deny the sidewalk. A woman on the sidewalk yesterday said that the evangelical home church she attends does not know she comes to the abortion facility to pray and counsel. Her reasoning is that her … Continue reading
In the deep of Louisiana, a slice of heaven on this earth [in my opinion], there is an agenda brewing….an agenda like a long range missile aimed right at our daughters, granddaughters, nieces, neighbors and friends – a Planned Parenthood … Continue reading
As the Supreme Court goes, so does our original rights and liberties; then, all things being equal, the simplest solution is usually the preferred conclusion….except in government. I am not philosophical but I am interested in theories that put us … Continue reading
The Failure of Abortion is our failure as a person, as a Church, as a Family, as a Nation. Abortion is personal but exponential in the realm of human nature and accepted doctrine. We have grieved, protested, prayed, complained in … Continue reading
As a nation that was founded on Christian principles, the United States of America has told God that He is no longer welcome. The Failure of the Church allowed evolution to be taught in schools and prayer taken out. The … Continue reading