You gotta read this from Positive.org…then you’ll know what the title of this article means. But read on:
“Any reason we have for choosing abortion is a good reason. These are our bodies and our lives. No one has the right to force us to have a baby, or to punish us for liking sex.” This statement is exactly what every teenager thinks. And they think this because this is what the media, friends and school is teaching them.
Here are some of the ‘reasons’…
- We can’t handle having a baby right now.
- Our parents would be angry or disappointed; we might get kicked out of the house.
- Having a baby might screw up finishing high school, going to college, or having a career.
- The father is not going to help.
- We don’t have the money to take care of a baby.
- Having a baby isn’t healthy for us or the baby.
- We may have gotten pregnant by rape or incest.
Nice…real nice. Why don’t ya go out and run over a kid on a big wheel, while you’re at it?
Now ya gotta check this out…
“The Coalition for Positive Sexuality (CPS) is a grassroots, not-for-profit, activist organization. CPSis funded through donations and grants. Please help us to continue providing teens with candid sex education materials, and this website, by sending your tax-deductable donation to:” blah blah blah where ever…PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY DONATING MONEY TO THIS. “Sex is enjoyable when everyone involved is into it, and when everyone has the information they need to take care of themselves and each other.”
This site, positive.org, is not all that far off from pornography. I urge everyone to look at this site…your kids are, I assure you. It’s bad enough that these kids are having sex, but now they KNOW they can kill a baby, just in case.