…and all the while Obama is doing exactly what he accused Bush of doing….domestic spying.
This particular document that has been in the news and associated blogs calls it ‘a political document’ and it announces itself as a ‘federal effort to influence domestic public opinion.’
Opinion of what? Let’s try to explain:
“’Specific information that domestic rightwing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence,’ to speculate that ‘rightwing’ political views might ‘drive’ such violence.” The Barack Hussein Obama administration promises scrutiny of ordinary Americans’ political views, speech, and assembly.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama has a better agenda than President Bush. Oh really.
According to Obama’s DHS, it refers to groups that are “primarily hate-oriented” on ethnic grounds. The actual report says:
Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.
In essence, if you are concerned about unborn life, or if you want immigration laws enforced, you are a terrorist in training.
So, even without criminal activity, investigations targeting First Amendment protected beliefs, speech, association, and political activity would constitute an abuse of power:
In its efforts to anticipate or prevent crime, the FBI must at times initiate investigations in advance of criminal conduct. It is important that such investigations not be based solely on activities protected by the First Amendment or on the lawful exercise of any other rights secured by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
The Patriot Act emphasized (not for any one particular person or persons):
- Authority to intercept wire, oral, and electronic communications relating to terrorism
- Authority to intercept wire, oral, and electronic communications relating to computer fraud and abuse offenses
- Authority to share criminal investigative information
- Clarification of intelligence exceptions from limitations on interception and disclosure of wire, oral, and electronic communications
- Employment of translators by the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Roving surveillance authority under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978
- Duration of FISA surveillance of non-United States persons who are agents of a foreign power
- Designation of judges
- Seizure of voice-mail messages pursuant to warrants
- Scope of subpoenas for records of electronic communications
That was only part of Title II….Read the entire Patiot Act (H.R. 3162 RDS) here. This WAS meant to scrub Islam from infiltrating our air space AGAIN, to not have foreign terrorist activity on U.S. soil AGAIN…not to judge activism, such as anything that has to with First Amendment rights. The Patriot Act is also meant to keep nationals from laundering money for terrorist groups, etc.
Eventually, we as activists will be labeled as domestic terrorists because we will be considered radical in what we believe and do. Even writing this blog will, if not already, put me on a list to be watched as suspicious in the eyes of Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
So, put on the full armour of God and understand the we need to be girded with Truth with every step that we take every day for everything, no matter what.
BRING IT ON.