You might be a wishy washy Christian if you:
- Always go to church without your Bible
- Don’t actually have a Bible
- Show up to church to show off
- Have never tithed because don’t think you have to
- Voted for Obama because he said he was a Christian
- Let your gay cousin talk you into thinking being homosexual is okay for some people
- Think abortion is okay in really, really bad circumstances
- Think Ken & Gloria aren’t so bad
- Think Hillsong has anything to offer the Church
- Watch Oprah because she’s spiritual
- Think having a glass of wine with friends is okay
- Have never read the Old Testament all the way through
- Think 50 year old Preachers look good trying to look 25
- Think the light show at church was cool
- Go to church for the coffee
- Still live with your boyfriend because you’ll get married someday, maybe
- Use the words emergent, paradigm or psychology in a sentence with ‘church’
- Still wear mini-skirts because you’re under grace
- Believe that being a great guy gets you ‘in’
- Have never really had a heart change, a revelation of the One that died for you.
If any of these apply to you, please read John 3:16….over and over again.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” – KJV.