This was an attack not necessarily foreseen but was probable. Since the attacks, measures have been taken to make another risk less probable; although these measures are not good enough to make us less wary that it can occur again. Because of a liberal government, we are not allowed to point fingers and keep particular people out of the United States that can be a threat to take more American lives at any time.
One source says 2,966 Americans died in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on American soil. Another says 3,497.
New York Magazine says (in part):
- Total number killed in attacks (official figure as of 9/5/02): 2,819
- Number of firefighters and paramedics killed: 343
- Number of NYPD officers: 23
- Number of Port Authority police officers: 37
- Number of WTC companies that lost people: 60
- Number of employees who died in Tower One: 1,402
- Number of employees who died in Tower Two: 614
- Number of employees lost at Cantor Fitzgerald: 658
- Number of U.S. troops killed in Operation Enduring Freedom: 22
- Number of nations whose citizens were killed in attacks: 115
- Ratio of men to women who died: 3:1
- Age of the greatest number who died: between 35 and 39
- Bodies found “intact”: 289
- Body parts found: 19,858
- Number of families who got no remains: 1,717
On Tuesday, September 11, 2001 nearly 4000 people died. They were nowhere near Ground Zero. This was not considered a tragedy, nor was it spoken of. It was not on the evening news. These people died at the hands of their own mother, father and their abortionist on American soil, by the hands of Americans and many were paid for by the American government.
Everyday nearly 4000 people die because of abortion. They were not aware of the terrorist threat against their lives. There are no memorials for them, no anniversaries. Just death.
Every day, terrorists kill nearly 4000 people on American soil. EVERY SINGLE DAY. Never forget the abortion holocaust, our American tragedy, targeted like animals, simply for the comfort of a Democrat Agenda and those ‘poor women’ they prey on.