Ask a Liberal whether they think abortion is wrong and you’ll find out that they usually do believe that abortion is wrong – but they won’t impose their ‘morality’ on anyone else. In other words if the Supreme Court said so, it must be right. Liberals want to make our society socialistic to squelch an imposed morality and the deity of God.
Imposed morality? Remember three key points of Roe v. Wade:
- Right to Privacy: The 14th Amendment implied to guarantee a freedom of choice for women to choose death for their unborn child.
- Violates the 14th Amendment: ‘No person shall be denied Life, Liberty or Property without due process of law nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws’.
- Personhood: Justices declared and unborn child to be a non-person much like the in Dred Scott case.
- The 14th Amendment became doublespeak, not what the Framers intended.
- What the Framers intended was dashed due to imposed morality.
Simply put, the 14th Amendment was taken completely out of context and set up the right to abort throughout nine months of pregnancy:
‘Thus, the Framers’ original understanding of the Fourteenth Amendment has not provided a useful yardstick to measure the Supreme Court’s interpretation of the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses. Since the mid-1940s, the Supreme Court has strayed further from the Framers’ original understanding, recognizing controversial privacy rights to use contraceptives (griswold v. connecticut, 381 U.S. 479, 85 S. Ct. 1678, 14 L. Ed. 2d 510 ), obtain abortions prior to the third trimester of pregnancy (roe v. wade, 410 U.S. 113, 93 S. Ct. 705, 35 L. Ed. 2d 147 ).”
Dignity or Divinity of unborn Life? I say both, you decide. All Life was meant to be lived, not cut off due to circumstance. All Life is an assignment from God to be lived as He meant for us to…all of us.
Roe v. Wade has imposed a different morality, one of caring for those born first than those not yet born. We the People have become a civilization of moralistic wannabes rather than the Godly society that we are meant to be.
Without God, there is nothing. With God we are everything!