Imagine saving the lives of at least 65 unborn children per day! That’s about a school bus load of children saved from abortion EVERY DAY!
But not everyone feels that way…the opposition believes in a woman’s right to choose but not a baby’s right to life. I really don’t know how a person gets to that place where you are so superior to believe it is your right to MURDER an innocent baby. Read on:
- HUH??? “Today is Transgender Day of Remembrance. A few folks have pointed out that our webform to email representatives about the “heartbeat” bill requires selection of a gendered title. While it’s not a feature of our webform we like, we recognize it’s a bit of a slap in the face on a special day of remembrance such as today. Emailing members of Congress requires selecting a title, so the tool forces the choice as well. Please accept our apology and consider two choices because your voice is valued. Option A: use the form and select from the offered titles. Option B, which we really, REALLY prefer: Call your representative on the phone. Tell them your view on the ‘heartbeat’ abortion ban. Thanks for your continued support.”
- OH WOW: “Do they not realize that a miscarriage is really an abortion?”
- BUT BABIES FEAR THE REAPER? “Why do the males fear the female so much?”
- SO ARE PROABORTS: “What a terrifying reality.”
- REALLY…THEY THINK WOMEN ARE THIS STUPID? “Women will attempt to perform self mutilation or worse if abortion access is denied.”
- NOPE, BUT ABORTIONISTS WILL: “Ohio House Health Committee passed the Heartless Abortion Ban by an 11-6 party line vote. If this becomes law, it will no doubt result in talented physicians leaving Ohio to practice in other states.”
- “Rep C Hagan asks Gary Daniels of @acluohio whether he has children. She said she wants to know when they became significant to him?”
- NO FLIES ON YOU: “Unsafe abortions can kill!” note: ALL ABORTIONS KILL.
- HUH???? “I have grave concerns that if the Heartbeat Bill were to be passed, it would jeopardize some of the good, pro-life work that we’ve done in the General Assembly,” said Senate President Keith Faber.
- NO PUN INTENDED? “More committee manipulation by the Repubs to move ill-conceived bills to the floor.”
All comments are from the Columbus Dispatch and Facebook [NARAL, Planned Parenthood Advocates of Ohio].
Anyway…..they should explore the money trail:
Abortion will continue to kill generations of people AND the contributions they could have made. And we wonder why our economy is so upside down? You can thank your local abortionist.
I have personally testified for this bill since 2011. I thank God for people like Janet Porter who has led the charge FOR the unborn and I will continue to support her.
PASS THE HEARTBEAT BILL and every other shred of prolife legislation.