Today, my native city of St. Louis is under siege; one black man was shot dead by a police officer because he feared for his own life while on duty. The people of Ferguson and surrounding municipalities including St. Louis are looting, setting fires, rolling cars, etc., because of one person….ONE.
Since the day that Michael Brown died [Aug 9, 2014], another 981 Black Missourians have died; 9 per day, every day since then. These Black Missourians were unarmed, innocent, and had no ability to defend themselves and died in plain sight. But there is no outrage, no riots, not one protest.
So, while these rioters are trying to destroy my native city of St. Louis because of the death of ONE Black man, the rioters overlook the fact that just a couple of miles away at Planned Parenthood on Forest Park Avenue, another 109 Black babies have died since Michael Brown. That is 9 Black babies per day that are MURDERED in plain sight.
Why aren’t the rioters at Planned Parenthood defending themselves and their future generations? Why do they allow themselves to be essentially exterminated by abortion but riot over one?
Today I am appalled at the people of St. Louis, at the government of the city and state, for allowing people to die from abortion death EVERY DAY and have the audacity to be upset at the death of just one. St. Louis turns it head while thousands die every year. Appalled? No…I’m ASHAMED.
See the facts below. Links are included.
Missouri Abortion Facts:
- Abortion is LEGAL up to 22 weeks, well past halfway through the pregnancy
- In the last reported year  there were 9027 reported abortions. See that report here.
- There is ONE abortion facility in Missouri, Planned Parenthood in St. Louis
- Abortion has been legal in Missouri since 1973
Missouri Abortion Statistics Breakdown
- Total abortions for 2012: 9027
- Of Caucasian women: 4836 or 48.36% of all abortions
- Of Black women: 3266 or 32.66% of all abortions
Population Statistics for the State of Missouri  from the United States Census Bureau state there are a total 6,044,171 residents, 83.7% Caucasian, 11.7% Black.
Since Black Missourians make up 11.7% of residents and 32.66% of all reported Missouri abortions, are Black Missourians going the way of what Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger intended?
Related Links to Black abortion rates:
- Clenard Childress of Black Genocide
- Alveda King of Priests for Life
- Arnold Culbreath of Protecting Black Life