Although this information came from a 2009 article and report, the impression that conservative protesters are terrorists has not changed:
Just weeks after a scandal erupted over a Department of Homeland Security report that described as “right-wing extremists” those who oppose abortion and support secure national borders, another report is revealing that the Department of Defense is teaching that protesters are “low-level terrorists.”
Do you have the audacity to:
- Oppose abortion
- Oppose same-sex marriage
- Oppose restrictions on firearms
- Oppose lax immigration laws
- Oppose the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship, and the expansion of social programs
- Oppose continuation of free trade agreements
- Are suspect of foreign regimes
- Fear Communist regimes
- Oppose a “one world” government
- Bemoan the decline of U.S. stature in the world
- Are upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India, and more
Looks like this so-called terrorism only goes ONE WAY?
When we attended the protest at the Texas state capital July of 2013, it was the ultra liberal protesters clad in orange that brought and/or threatened to bring used tampons, excrement and bottles of urine. I’m sure they forgot how they literally spit on prolifers and taunted? OH….did I mention that many of them were PAID to be there? Personally, I brought a big hat to keep the sun off my face. How’s that for extreme?