Far too many unborn Texans are within the grasp of greedy Democrat legislators that make their living taking independence away from American individuals that simply have a GEOGRAPHICAL issue….they are still within the WOMB. They say this is a war on Texas women but the truth is that women have once again been reduced to a guy in a vagina costume dancing around…and this is “women’s health”.
Little boys and girls are given vulgar signs to hold while prolifers pray and sing hymns (Acts 16:25). Prolifers have been spit on, intimidated and provoked while the liberal media looks on with agreement (Rom 1:32). Time and time again these paid assassins/terrorists are lauded in the Statehouses of America.
This day, July 4th 1776, marks a day when we as a people said NO to the forces that sought to keep this new ‘America’ from ever being America. But since 1973 this nation decided to take those rights given to us BACK from our most precious and vulnerable, the unborn.
Freedom is not free for our unborn, there is a cost in this war, well over 55+ MILLION have died for a right not given by our forefathers but by greedy Democrat legislators that make their living taking rights away and call it CHOICE.
WE THE PEOPLE need to be counted, from our precious unborn to our elderly, for the rights that WERE bestowed upon us during our birth in 1776.
STAND WITH UNBORN TEXAS WOMEN, stand for our rights as individuals, and “Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.” [Philippians 5:1]
“Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; then you will find rest for your souls.” [Jeremiah 6:16]
See y’all in Austin for the Rally. And just to let you know….I WAS NOT PAID TO GO BUT CALLED TO GO 🙂
Bernard Schlueter, a board member of Ohio Right to Life, has taken the same venue and role that his executive director has taken – the path of least resistance. Just like Mike Gonidakis of Ohio Right to Life, Mr. Schlueter has the blood of unborn Ohioans on his hands if he does not support the Heartbeat Bill.
Gonidakis and Schlueter think that the Heartbeat Bill is going to cost too much money to fight…since when does the price of Life have a ceiling?
In part, Schlueter says in his editorial, “We align ourselves with the Catholic Church and other church teaching in order to achieve the ultimate goal while working to preserve life in the present moment.” That was his first mistake. The right to Life is not a Catholic issue – the Right to Life is God given and taught in the canon of Scripture that is inspired by God, not by a denomination or its framers. The BIBLE contends that our Life has been known to HIM since the foundation of the world; all Life that has not been known to us yet is known to HIM and it is up to us as CHRISTIANS to maintain what HIS Holy Word says: “Thou shalt not kill” and “Love your neighbor as yourself”.
KeepLifeLegal is an advocate of Life at all stages and the Heartbeat Bill. We believe that God is our inspiration for the cause of Life, not denominations or organizations:
Here at KeepLifeLegal, we believe what the BIBLE says because it is the INSPIRED WORD OF GOD. We do not associate our ministry with denominations because they teach what their founder(s) believe or conjured, not what the BIBLE teaches which is:
- The finished work of Jesus Christ; The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ
- There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons – God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Trinity)
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God
Anyone that understands these most basic points of Christianity will comprehend that Life is precious to God in all forms and ages regardless of how much it costs or who is aggravates. The price of Life cannot be calculated or determined.
For as inconsequential as Gonidakis and Schlueter really are in the grand scheme of things, they are doing their best to destroy what can be the most important piece of legislation that has crossed the desk for the unborn. It should be Ohio Right to Life’s responsibility to whole-heartedly back any and all prolife legislation.
These people are real deal and the who’s who of the prolife movement that is supporting the Heartbeat Bill:
- Governor Mike Huckabee
- Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel
- Congressman Steve Chabot
- Former Secretary of State Ken Blackwell
- Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council Action
- Tim Wildmon, president of the American Family Association
- Wendy Wright, president of Concerned Women for America
- Dr. Jack Willke, founder of Nat’l and Ohio Right to Life and president of International Right to Life
- Father Frank Pavone, president of Priests for Life
- Joseph Farah, CEO of WorldNetDaily
- Barrett Duke, Ph.D., of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Randy Alcorn, author
- Lila Rose, president of Live Action
- Jill Stanek, columnist
- Bishop Harry Jackson
- Walter Weber, Senior Legal Counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice
- Mat Staver, dean of Liberty School of Law, founder of Liberty Counsel, and president of Freedom Federation.
And this is the short list. There are over 400 groups and leaders that support Ohio’s Heartbeat Bill…Gonidakis and Schlueter have made this a personal issue, not a Life issue.