TRUTH: The New York Times AND Washington Post ARE ingoring accurate prolife/anti-abortion news. Rather, they ‘report’ fake prolife/anti-abortion news, ignore real science and love agenda that tries to dispel truths. I mean, why the psychotic love of unborn baby killing? Why ignore science? What is the end game? But then again, we do know the answer to that: To see all women far and above the moral law, biblical law and secular law. Because, women.
While Facebook rolls over for anything liberal and anti-life, they can’t ‘bust’ the prolife/anti-abortion movement. There is not one shred of evidence that anything in prolife news is actually fake so they do what they can to dissuade and disenfranchise a person’s true moral code into a socialist inspired agenda.
And, then the biggest LIE: “Evidence-based, credible articles about abortion from reputable news outlets like The New York Times and The Washington Post didn’t make it to the top of the list of “most shared” articles on Facebook last year, according to BuzzSumo.” I must have laughed at that for at least 10 minutes. I mean seriously, since when does NYT and WP EVER tell the truth much less anything not liberal biased? ANSWER: NEVER.
So the only evidentiary proof – according to the NYT – of fake news is there has to be a money trail for fake news sources, which interestingly, there is none in prolife/anti-abortion news sources. So while there is no actual monetary profit, it limits the ability for liberal news sources to mark anyone or any group as ‘fake’, but it doesn’t stop them from trying to shut us all up.
Calling the REAL science of life at conception ‘anti-science’ is the quintessential FAKE NEWS: “However, the incentive for the people who write content for anti-abortion news sites and Facebook pages is ideological, not financial,” because the only people making money on abortion are abortion business owners, their workers and rags like the New York Times and the Washington Post…and now Facebook.
So….myth busted. But check out the photos below to see who’s really making money from abortion.
We are all guilty of friending people on Facebook that we do not personally know…but the Christian ‘prolife’ friends we really do know that defriend us for our prolife ministry posts? SERIOUSLY?
Dear Christian Pastor, Pastor’s Wife, Pseudo Christian: ABORTION KILLS UNBORN CHILDREN. Yes, it offends me, too. Remember the Cross offends the weak in spirit…so my dear offended Christian, what is your excuse for not protecting unborn children?
1. Graphic Abortion Images are Offensive. Yep, they offend me too. But they show the TRUTH of what actually happens. Not acknowledging that is OFFENSIVE to babies that won’t even get a proper burial. Stop dismissing the convicting power of the Holy Spirit.
2. Not Called to Prolife Ministry. Do you really think you are not CALLED to protect and advocate for the unborn? STOP LYING. It’s ugly: “Open your mouth for the speechless, in the cause of all who are appointed to die. Open your mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy,” [Prov 31:8-9]
3. Abortion Isn’t in the Bible. Every word in the Bible points to a PROLIFE Jesus. Not one time did He advocate murder: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” [Matthew 22:39]
4. Too Busy, I Have a Life. I also live my life – LOVE my life – because I am PROLIFE. You’ll see photos of my grands, my husband, my friends, my LIFE…I have a pretty AWESOME life because I am PROLIFE.
5. Abortion May Offend my Church. Even in your denial or apathy, literally THOUSANDS of unborn children will DIE TODAY. Churches today completely ignore the unborn to soothe the sinner. As a post abortive mother, I am offended that Churches choose to ignore the millions of moms who have lost their children to abortion. WE NEED JESUS.
BONUS POINT: The photos below show what happens to unborn children after their appointment at the abortion pit.
1401 E. Stroop Road in Kettering
Being on Facebook I see a lot of profiles of prospective ‘friends’. I go right to their political and religious views to see what they’re really made of. Anyone can talk the talk but what is the basis of what you really believe?
One of the most confusing combinations is the Democrat Christian. I wish you could see me shaking my head and drawing in a long, deep, troubling breath. Maybe 50 or more years ago the Democrat Christian was not only possible but the norm, especially in the South. That was before Roe v Wade and the political blunder of legalized on-demand abortion. But now the Democrat Christian is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. You can’t have it both ways. Their view on Life is a bit cloudy.
The story of Barack Obama should be your warning shot. He believes himself to be a Christian but puts in bloated ideology within legislation that does not protect Life at any age or gestation. That being said, we are seeing more Democrat Christians running for office and expecting Conservatives to give them a second look because of their Christianity. Unfortunately, Christianity can be as ambiguous as political views. Every Christian that is part of secularism of any kind has their own agenda with their own beliefs – whatever benefits them, not the Kingdom.
The abortion agenda is forefront and will weed out the men from the boys in the political realm. You cannot be a Christian and a Democrat – you are either prolife from natural conception to natural death or you are anti-Life, period. There are no maybes or what ifs when it comes to Life.
Truly, there is only one reason a person can be a Democrat Christian: to get a leg up financially, politically and to be considered equal in the eyes of the government regarding everything from gay marriage to sharia law.
The lives of millions of children are in the balance. Vote Pro Life, not pro YOU.