If you are, at all, a well rounded Christian, you KNOW that both anti-abortion activism and prolife ministry are timely. LIFE is the message of the hour. Without LIFE, there is nothing. Loving your neighbor means even the smallest and most vulnerable who can never say ‘thank you’. Hiding behind credentials and a pulpit does not exempt you from your duty to be Pastor to ALL.
Prolife street ministry is our last defense for the unborn who are within the reach of the abortionist. Give them the Gospel, give them hope, give them LIFE, stand fast in the FAITH, love them both.
“But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you…..Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.” [Matthew 5:44, 48].
Love them both, protect them both. Stand in the gap.
EXPOSING THE ABORTION AGENDA FROM THE PULPIT, ON THE SIDEWALK, THE MEDIA & IN THE STATEHOUSE: “Once I realized that my abortion was a tragedy and not an accomplishment, I was able to discern correctly that abortion is, indeed, MURDER.” ~ Rev. Kat, post-abortive minister, counselor, AMERICAN.
YOU can contribute to KeepLifeLegal by simply going to the sidewalk, praying, voting for and supporting anti-abortion candidates.
#fillthebooties is a personal initiative and ministry to literally do exactly that, fill the booties. Even after losing my babies, I never put my hook and yarn completely away. I set it aside for awhile, but never lost hope that what little I can do for an unplanned little one will be a hand extended with love, hope and Jesus.
Source: Mama Kat’s House: #fillthebooties
Never, NOT ONCE have we ever shopped Black Friday; it’s a waste of time and money and resources that could go to those in real need. Today, right now, moms are thinking about abortion because they have no food, no clothes, no diapers, no bottles, and NO HOPE. I was once one of those moms; I know what it is like to have less than nothing and pregnant.
Money is standing between life and abortion. MONEY. Your own family will bail out on you and your baby because of money…but seem to suddenly have money for an abortion.
Imagine how many unborn babies would be saved simply because there were enough resources to help these moms!
This Christmas season, PLEASE consider giving some your time and gift money to prolife MINISTRIES and Christian street ministries that help clothe and feed the homeless. We cannot compromise ourselves for the ultimate Christmas gift rather than giving back of our abundance to the very least of these.
Fill the booties, not the abortionist’s pockets. The REAL WAR ON WOMEN is not having the resources to keep their unborn children. Find local crisis pregnancy centers and ministries and please donate items or money or time! You will save LIVES.
EXPOSING THE ABORTION AGENDA FROM THE PULPIT, ON THE SIDEWALK & IN THE STATEHOUSE. KeepLifeLegal advocates for unborn life on the sidewalks of abortion facilities, the steps of the Statehouse, and the Church with prayer, community outreach, and real LIFE supporting options.
A Pastor friend of mine asked, “What can people do that can’t or won’t go to the sidewalk but has burden for the unborn?” While everyone is welcome on the sidewalk, some people can’t come. Regardless of the reason why you cannot come to the sidewalk, there are things you can do to help:
- Support your local prolifers. You pass them all the time on your way to work or the grocery store. They stand in pouring rain, deal with excruciating heat, and the crippling cold of winter. You would be surprised how far a kind word goes. Feel free to wave, too!
- Volunteer at your local pregnancy center. You have no idea how much your life skills can help young, scared pregnant women. And sometimes these centers could use your extra time to sort through donated clothes and baby items.
- Remember to vote PROLIFE. We need prolife leaders; Judges, Mayors, Council people, Representatives, Senators, etc. Never should a person hold office that does not believe in representing ALL lives, not just the born ones. Call and email your representative often! After all, they work for YOU and their unborn future voters!
- Give and volunteer at your local Prolife Committees, Right to Life, and PAC’s. They help to provide for moms and families, promote prolife lawmakers, and maintain a life-minded community.
- Church and Ministries. If your church does not have a prolife ministry or outreach, find out why and perhaps start one!
- Your Family. If you are a parent, raise your children to be a great mom or dad, a best friend, and a Godly husband or wife. If we can teach our kids that they are valuable, they will know their own children, planned or unplanned, are just as valuable.
- Participate in local outreaches. In many communities, you’ll find a 40 Days for Life group, prayer meetings, and fundraisers that could use your help.
- Help a mom. Do you know anyone that could use a babysitter once a week or a ride to work? Maybe someone to talk to? We all do! A little help to them goes a very long way, and a shoulder to lean on is like gold.
- Donate, donate, donate. Your kids or grandkids outgrown things are very valuable to a mom that can’t afford to buy those things. And DIAPERS! A big bag of diapers donated to your local outreach is a huge blessing. And your TIME is invaluable!
- PRAY. And pray some more! Post-abortive women and moms that are in the valley of decision need your prayerful support and lots and LOTS of Jesus. Please remember them in your prayer time!
Although this information came from a 2009 article and report, the impression that conservative protesters are terrorists has not changed:
Just weeks after a scandal erupted over a Department of Homeland Security report that described as “right-wing extremists” those who oppose abortion and support secure national borders, another report is revealing that the Department of Defense is teaching that protesters are “low-level terrorists.”
Do you have the audacity to:
- Oppose abortion
- Oppose same-sex marriage
- Oppose restrictions on firearms
- Oppose lax immigration laws
- Oppose the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship, and the expansion of social programs
- Oppose continuation of free trade agreements
- Are suspect of foreign regimes
- Fear Communist regimes
- Oppose a “one world” government
- Bemoan the decline of U.S. stature in the world
- Are upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India, and more
Looks like this so-called terrorism only goes ONE WAY?
When we attended the protest at the Texas state capital July of 2013, it was the ultra liberal protesters clad in orange that brought and/or threatened to bring used tampons, excrement and bottles of urine. I’m sure they forgot how they literally spit on prolifers and taunted? OH….did I mention that many of them were PAID to be there? Personally, I brought a big hat to keep the sun off my face. How’s that for extreme?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/06/101473/#126fkrPrstUGJja3.99