One source says 2,966 Americans died in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack on American soil. Another says 3,497. One was too many.
New York Magazine says (in part):
- Total number killed in attacks (official figure as of 9/5/02): 2,819
- Number of firefighters and paramedics killed: 343
- Number of NYPD officers: 23
- Number of Port Authority police officers: 37
- Number of WTC companies that lost people: 60
- Number of employees who died in Tower One: 1,402
- Number of employees who died in Tower Two: 614
- Number of employees lost at Cantor Fitzgerald: 658
- Number of U.S. troops killed in Operation Enduring Freedom: 22
- Number of nations whose citizens were killed in attacks: 115
- Ratio of men to women who died: 3:1
- Age of the greatest number who died: between 35 and 39
- Bodies found “intact”: 289
- Body parts found: 19,858
- Number of families who got no remains: 1,717 [as of 9/11/2010]
On Tuesday, September 11, 2001 nearly 3500 people died from terrorism. No one knew that September 10th would be the last day they would spend with their families and loved ones.
On the very same day and every day since 1973, over 3500 others lost their lives to domestic terrorism, a loss that is not memorialized or even considered. Their lives were LIVES, innocent lives, lost to a terror regime held high and provided by Democrats for decades.
“And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” [Rev 6:10]
Over SIXTY FIVE MILLION people have been murdered on American soil since 1973. That we will can NEVER FORGET.