While everyone is welcome on the sidewalk, some people can’t come. Regardless of the reason why you cannot come to the sidewalk, there are things you can do to help:
- Support your local sidewalk activists. You pass them all the time on your way to work or the grocery store. They stand in pouring rain, deal with excruciating heat, and the crippling cold of winter. You would be surprised how far a kind word goes. Feel free to wave, too!
- Volunteer at your local pregnancy center. You have no idea how much your life skills can help young, scared pregnant women. And sometimes these centers could use your extra time to sort through donated clothes and baby items.
- Remember to vote for LIFE. We need anti-abortion leaders; Judges, Mayors, Council people, Representatives, Senators, etc. Never should a person hold office that does not believe in representing ALL lives, not just the born ones. Call and email your representative often! After all, they work for YOU and their unborn future voters!
- Give and volunteer at your local Anti-Abortion Committees, Right to Life, and PAC’s. They help to provide for moms and families, promote anti-abortion lawmakers, and maintain a life-minded community.
- Church and Ministries. If your church does not have an active sidewalk ministry or outreach, find out why and perhaps start one!
- Your Family. If you are a parent, raise your children to be a great mom or dad, a best friend, and a Godly husband or wife. If we can teach our kids that they are valuable, they will know their own children, planned or unplanned, are just as valuable.
- Participate in local outreaches. In most communities, you’ll find a 40 Days for Life group, prayer meetings, marches, rallies, outreaches, life groups and fundraisers that could use your help.
- Help a mom. Do you know anyone that could use a babysitter once a week or a ride to work? Maybe someone to talk to? We all do! A little help to them goes a very long way, and a shoulder to lean on is like gold. Been there, know that.
- Donate, donate, donate. Your kids or grandkids outgrown things are very valuable to a mom that can’t afford to buy those things. And DIAPERS! A big bag of diapers donated to your local outreach is a huge blessing. And your TIME is invaluable!
- PRAY. And pray some more! Post-abortive women and moms that are in the valley of decision need your prayerful support and lots and LOTS of Jesus. Please remember them in your prayer time!
EXPOSING THE ABORTION AGENDA FROM THE PULPIT, ON THE SIDEWALK & IN THE STATEHOUSE. KeepLifeLegal advocates for unborn life on the sidewalks of abortion facilities, the steps of the Statehouse, and the Church with prayer, community outreach, and real LIFE supporting options.