- New Orleans Missionary Trip, Press Conference (78 photos and 1 video) fb.me/26XoRJQhe 9 hours ago
- "For too long, abortionists have run roughshod over the law. It's time to hold them accountable for their actions." fb.me/vJKbi7Gd 9 hours ago
- fb.me/2wn6aEX5j 9 hours ago
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans fb.me/2m1Pxn1gZ 10 hours ago
- NOT yay. fb.me/17GAwvPzP 11 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL CHOSE LIFE.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL IS GUILTY.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE.
- Abortion in Louisiana – Planned Parenthood is comin’ to town.
- Today on the Sidewalk
- Arming the Abortion Agenda with…Ladies Arm Wrestling?
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND – The Sidewalk Wars
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND, even if you’re an army of ONE.
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Category Archives: EVANGELICAL
I go to the sidewalk heavy and leave light and victorious. With very few turnarounds I am still victorious! ‘Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I … Continue reading
or, 5 reasons why Christians deny the sidewalk. A woman on the sidewalk yesterday said that the evangelical home church she attends does not know she comes to the abortion facility to pray and counsel. Her reasoning is that her … Continue reading
ON THE SIDEWALK: Seeing a funeral procession go past the abortion facility today was rather interesting – there was death on both sides of the sidewalk. On one side there were family and friends mourning the loss of a loved … Continue reading
In 2009, just before Joe and I left Baton Rouge to come back up north, I had a vision given to me in a dream regarding the city New Orleans and KeepLifeLegal. It was a vision that had depth, intrinsic … Continue reading
At KeepLifeLegal, we are an Evangelical Christian ministry dedicated to the preservation of LIFE from fertilization to natural death. Within that, we are also dedicated to the traditional natural family and marriage as it is defined in the Bible. We … Continue reading
As a nation that was founded on Christian principles, the United States of America has told God that He is no longer welcome. The Failure of the Church allowed evolution to be taught in schools and prayer taken out. The … Continue reading
INTRODUCTION: ‘The Failure of Abortion’ is a five part series examining why we ended up on the abortionist’s table. Women are life-givers; women are entrusted by God to give life through birth, not take it. God gives us every tool … Continue reading
Our esteemed leader – self-appointed, mind you – said one of the things on his list of things to do is addressing climate change. We are in a fog of ‘change’ that will probably never go back to what normal … Continue reading
I am writing this to the pre-abortive moms and dads; I am also writing this to the addict and prostitute. We humans are very quick to judge God for our lives…why are we here? We feel used, abused and unimportant. … Continue reading
The Prolife Movement has spawned many ministries and societies, both with viable results. The Personhood Movement has brought about the Abolition Movement of abortion law. But what we have here is misinformation of what abolition actually did in the past … Continue reading