- fb.me/yZLS350G 7 hours ago
- fb.me/1IUZbYiQx 7 hours ago
- DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT HAS A PRICE: Planned Parenthood (Obama) has raised $3.3 million in donations for the... fb.me/1N1S28OLf 7 hours ago
- LIFE HAS A PRICE: Planned Parenthood says 58 percent of pregnancies are unintended, for a $406 million price-tag... fb.me/24NK8FIDS 7 hours ago
- fb.me/AjwErbdF 8 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL CHOSE LIFE.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: GOSNELL IS GUILTY.
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE.
- Abortion in Louisiana – Planned Parenthood is comin’ to town.
- Today on the Sidewalk
- Arming the Abortion Agenda with…Ladies Arm Wrestling?
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND – The Sidewalk Wars
- BOOTS ON THE GROUND, even if you’re an army of ONE.
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: Christian
GOSNELL IS GUILTY. DUH. I shouldn’t have said duh, I guess. My husband and I were discussing the upcoming verdict this afternoon and I said that it would not surprise me that this would be a ‘false positive’ verdict. Do … Continue reading
Louisiana Right to Life [LRTL] isn’t seeing how monumental this is, or maybe they aren’t reporting it, but with Mississippi nearly abortion facility free, pre-abortive Mississippians will go where abortion is available. Arkansas has passed incredible legislation recently restricting abortion … Continue reading
or, 5 reasons why Christians deny the sidewalk. A woman on the sidewalk yesterday said that the evangelical home church she attends does not know she comes to the abortion facility to pray and counsel. Her reasoning is that her … Continue reading
Since the Supreme Court has agreed to hear arguments regarding same-sex marriage, it should be important to Mr. & Mrs. American what is at stake and why this has gotten this far. If same-sex marriage becomes federal law, we will … Continue reading
The Failure of Abortion is our failure as a person, as a Church, as a Family, as a Nation. Abortion is personal but exponential in the realm of human nature and accepted doctrine. We have grieved, protested, prayed, complained in … Continue reading
As a nation that was founded on Christian principles, the United States of America has told God that He is no longer welcome. The Failure of the Church allowed evolution to be taught in schools and prayer taken out. The … Continue reading
I seldom read books on being post-abortive. There is some good information in them, particularly if they are Evangelical in nature, but there is still too much ‘fluff’ instead of Bible. We are too interested in pacifying a sin instead … Continue reading
Regarding an EXCELLENT article about the death penalty and an associated crime, the author wrote, “Murder is not a private offense between family members. Murder is a crime against all of society.” Read the rest of the article here; love … Continue reading