- fb.me/2b0oZB37M 8 hours ago
- When you can, please pray for these two situations from the sidewalk today :) fb.me/35OFKcUl5 10 hours ago
- “It showed a child in the throes of dying from a saline abortion,” the Arizona Republican congressman recalls in... fb.me/T1NND6u5 11 hours ago
- On Father's Day, adoptive dad is grateful: Letter fb.me/28yFup4AL 18 hours ago
- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 18 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: Christian
I just came back from a 12 day trip in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. Not surprisingly, I had nothing but ‘speedbumps’ that negatively impacted my trip – issues with my son’s summer visitation, a death in the family, and … Continue reading
GOSNELL IS GUILTY. DUH. I shouldn’t have said duh, I guess. My husband and I were discussing the upcoming verdict this afternoon and I said that it would not surprise me that this would be a ‘false positive’ verdict. Do … Continue reading
Louisiana Right to Life [LRTL] isn’t seeing how monumental this is, or maybe they aren’t reporting it, but with Mississippi nearly abortion facility free, pre-abortive Mississippians will go where abortion is available. Arkansas has passed incredible legislation recently restricting abortion … Continue reading
or, 5 reasons why Christians deny the sidewalk. A woman on the sidewalk yesterday said that the evangelical home church she attends does not know she comes to the abortion facility to pray and counsel. Her reasoning is that her … Continue reading
Since the Supreme Court has agreed to hear arguments regarding same-sex marriage, it should be important to Mr. & Mrs. American what is at stake and why this has gotten this far. If same-sex marriage becomes federal law, we will … Continue reading
The Failure of Abortion is our failure as a person, as a Church, as a Family, as a Nation. Abortion is personal but exponential in the realm of human nature and accepted doctrine. We have grieved, protested, prayed, complained in … Continue reading
As a nation that was founded on Christian principles, the United States of America has told God that He is no longer welcome. The Failure of the Church allowed evolution to be taught in schools and prayer taken out. The … Continue reading
I seldom read books on being post-abortive. There is some good information in them, particularly if they are Evangelical in nature, but there is still too much ‘fluff’ instead of Bible. We are too interested in pacifying a sin instead … Continue reading