- On Father's Day, adoptive dad is grateful: Letter fb.me/28yFup4AL 2 hours ago
- Ohio bill would require ultrasound before abortion | Politics Extra fb.me/29OfuTGVm 3 hours ago
- Heartbreaking what women will do to save themselves by killing their unborn. fb.me/RlFU0bHv 3 hours ago
- MSNBC Anchor: "I Don’t Want to Get Bogged Down" with Whether Babies Feel Pain During Abortion fb.me/1sPBzvoN4 3 hours ago
- Today, consider praying for the unborn scheduled for abortions. We'd love to see you on the sidewalk - Wednesdays... fb.me/DuGTb404 3 hours ago
Posts I Like
STALKING: Stalking and 'trolling' is illegal and will not be tolerated. What is written in KeepLifeLegal will not be debated and is for informational purposes only.
ADVERTISEMENTS: Any ads you might see from time to time are not approved by KeepLifeLegal. They are forced upon our website by Wordpress. However, if you are logged in to Wordpress, you will not see them. We apologize should any of the advertisements contain anything offensive or inappropriate.
READ THE REST OF THE BLOG :)
- Back Alley in Plain Sight
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: The Summer of LIFE
- DECEIVED: Sleeping Dog Politics
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Getting Street Level.
- SIDEWALK CHRONICLES: Like any other day?
- OPERATION SERVANTHOOD, from Prolife Ministry Sidewalk Observations
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: Preparing the Way.
- Memorial Day, 2013
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: The Abortion Battle of New Orleans
- DEATH IS SOLD HERE: ABORTION AT THE RED STICK
STOP THE HHS MANDATE
Tag Archives: pro-life
When I’m on the sidewalk, I wonder how people don’t know that this killing field is here and doing business dressed up like a civil right. But then I got it: Every car that passes by this abortion facility knows … Continue reading
Today started the Summer for Life at our abortion facility. It was terrific to see prolife teens come together to stand in the gap for LIFE. Many people came and hopefully they will come more often in the future. I … Continue reading
Abortion death. But there was at least one save that we know of, PRAISE GOD. I’ll take it. We bathe the abortion facility with so much prayer, all the time! But is it ever enough? No, it isn’t. Our effort … Continue reading
We cannot choose when we are born but we can choose when we can kill. The senseless killings at the abortion facility is exactly that – SENSELESS. Seeing women pull into the parking lot knowing this will be the last … Continue reading
So I ask, “Heart of my heart, breath of my breath…who can imagine evil? Who can see the beast?” “The beast lies in beautiful dew soaked pastures waiting for the innocent,” He says. ‘The heart is deceitful above all things, … Continue reading
The battle is heating up in New Orleans along the abortion front. It is all out WAR. Nearly 1000 faithful prolifers came to the NOLA Needs Peace Not Abortion Rally. The speakers were inspired and inspiring. If it weren’t for … Continue reading
Yes, the irony of it all…Gosnell chose LIFE in prison. Years and years he murdered untold thousands of infants and at least one mom and he chose LIFE. “Prosecutors agreed to two life sentences without parole, and Gosnell was to … Continue reading
I go to the sidewalk heavy and leave light and victorious. With very few turnarounds I am still victorious! ‘Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I … Continue reading
Louisiana Right to Life [LRTL] isn’t seeing how monumental this is, or maybe they aren’t reporting it, but with Mississippi nearly abortion facility free, pre-abortive Mississippians will go where abortion is available. Arkansas has passed incredible legislation recently restricting abortion … Continue reading